Friday, March 27, 2015

The Blog is Back!


Happy Blogger!
I finally have gotten back to blogging and sharing pictures!  I got a new iphone and unfortunately didn't have a connector to use at school to transfer pictures.  I am happy to say, that I finally got a connector and can now add pictures!



Motion Projects

The kids did a great job with their Motion Projects!  I was so impressed with their creativeness and ingenuity!
We shared our projects with each other and with Mrs. Byers' class.  We then got to see the projects in Mrs. Byers's class.



















Red Clover Days at UID!

Last Monday and Tuesday were full of fun Red Clover activities!  
Children rotated through activities inspired by the Red Clover books. 
The final event was an All School Meeting where we shared what we did and learned which book got the most votes at UID.  
Ask your child which book got the most votes at our school!  
We will learn which book won the Vermont Red Clover award in May!




Homework
Homework will be going home again on Monday.  We will be back to our regular schedule of Math, Spelling practice, Reading, and Fasttmath.