Welcome to Ms Coulombe's Classroom Blog!
Our first day of school is Wednesday, August 28th. I am looking forward to seeing my second graders again and meeting my new first graders!
I have been very busy the past few weeks setting up the classroom. If you are a returning second grader, there have been some changes in the classroom, including the color of the walls! What color do you think the classroom has been painted?
Many of you may be wondering what you need for school. I will provide all pencils, crayons, markers, erasers, and everything else you may need at school. You will need to bring a backpack, a snack and your lunch.
Please be sure to subscribe to my blog for announcements, classroom updates and newsletters.
Ms Coulombe
Our first day of school is Wednesday, August 28th. I am looking forward to seeing my second graders again and meeting my new first graders!
I have been very busy the past few weeks setting up the classroom. If you are a returning second grader, there have been some changes in the classroom, including the color of the walls! What color do you think the classroom has been painted?
Many of you may be wondering what you need for school. I will provide all pencils, crayons, markers, erasers, and everything else you may need at school. You will need to bring a backpack, a snack and your lunch.
Please be sure to subscribe to my blog for announcements, classroom updates and newsletters.
Ms Coulombe